Vucic visits Telenor Serbia, News
Serbian PM Aleksandar Vucic on Thursday visited Telenor Serbia on the tenth anniversary of its successful operation and CEO Ingeborg Ofsthus said the company plans to invest more, especially in digitization of society.
Common initiatives and questions regarding the regulation and development of the telecommunications market and further digitisation of society were discussed.
Ofsthus stressed that Telenor wishes to see Serbian society digitized because new solutions will bring better living standards and be beneficial for the private sector as well as for the state.
They also discussed ways in which Telenor, as the leader in the telecommunications market, can help improve the efficiency of the public administration.
In ten years, Telenor, the biggest single investor in Serbia, has invested over 445 mln euros in infrastructure and service development.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year