“We’ll hike public sector salaries at end of 2016”, News
PM-designate Aleksandar Vucic says Serbia was “the best in the region” when it comes to GDP growth in the first half of this year.
“The IMF said in December Serbia would have the least growth in the region, but soon data will be published that shows we have had one of the highest GDP growths in the region in the first six months of this year, and fourth highest in Europe,” he said in Arandjelovac.
Serbia’s goal is to have the highest GDP growth in Europe next year, Vucic continued.
According to him, “thanks to this growth there will be more jobs, public sector salaries will be increased at the end of the year, and those who work in the private sector will also be earning more.”
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute