Wheat and corn prices continue to rise, soybeans are dormant, News
Last week on the Product Exchange marked the growth of the price of corn. The total turnover was 3,650 tons, whose value was 131,888,742.00 dinars.
In the past week, corn was traded in the price range from 26.50 to 27.50 dinars / kg without VAT, with a clear upward trend (+3.77 percent). The price depended primarily on parity and speed of delivery.
It was interesting to follow the movement of prices on foreign commodity exchanges. It is known that stock exchanges react very quickly to geostrategic events (crisis on the Moscow-Kiev line). January events in this market were relatively expected, after the complete absence of foreign demand in December. The weight of the price for this week was 27.00 dinars / kg without VAT, which is an increase of 2.95 percent compared to the previous week.
Unlike the market events in corn, the wheat market can be said to have been very peaceful. The report from the Product Exchange notes that in the second half of the week there was an increased offer. The first quantity of wheat of the year 2022 was offered at the price of 28.00 dinars / kg without VAT, but the demand did not respond adequately. This week’s weight price is 31.50 dinars / kg without VAT, which is an increase of 1.03 percent.
The soybean market last week was marked by an increased supply, which led to a downward trend in prices. Namely, at the beginning of the week, stock exchange contracts were concluded at a price of 74.70 dinars / kg without VAT, and at the end of the week the concluded price was 74.00 dinars / kg without VAT. The weight price was 74.46 dinars / kg without VAT.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 27, 2023 Serbia borrowed another 6.21 billion dinars through bonds
- March 27, 2023 Serbia is opening a new gate of diversification for gas supply
- March 27, 2023 Air Serbia operates according to the summer flight schedule