Additional electricity imports needed, News
The current level of coal supply does not enable the engagement of all thermoblocks, and it is expected that in the next period it will be necessary to provide additional quantities of imported electricity, it was stated at the session of the Working Group for Monitoring Security of Energy and Energy Supply.
The session also discussed stocks and transport of additional quantities of fuel oil, as well as projections for March, when it comes to coal supply and electricity production in thermal power plants, and the need for a more detailed analysis of scenarios for the second quarter, when regular overhauls are expected.
The distribution system is stable, and minor interruptions occur due to planned works, and the transmission system also operates without major problems.
The situation in the gas sector in Serbia was also discussed, and it was stated that the market is stable, because it is supplied from two directions.
At the session, a minute of silence was observed in honor of the recently deceased Aleksandar Kurćubić, Executive Director for Management and Market of EMS, who was a member of the Working Group, N1 reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects