Chepurin discuss ways to increase trade volume, News
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications Rasim Ljajic met on Tuesday with Ambassador of the Russian Federation Alexander Chepurin to talk about further steps to improve economic relations and increase the trade volume, as well as about cooperation in the field of tourism.
Ljajic pointed out that the Russian market will get particular attention in the future when it comes to attracting tourists to Serbia.
Ljajic said that, with this in mind, Russia’s participation in the forthcoming International Tourism Fair in Belgrade is of great importance, the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister said.
Chepurin informed Ljajic that Russia, in cooperation with its partners, will prepare a draft agreement on free trade between Serbia and the Eurasian Economic Union by the beginning of October, when negotiations might start.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects