Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic has said that she expects good talks with the mission of the International Monetary Fund.
“It’s important that we show them, just like we always have before, our vision of the growth of salaries and pensions and of sustainable economic growth. I expect that we will have a consensus in the days to come because the situation in the budget is good,” Brnabic told reporters in Cacak on Wednesday.
She said it was good that the seventh revision of the IMF arrangement had been completed successfully, stressing that the sitting cabinet wanted to prove itself a credible partner, just like the previous one.
“In the next three weeks, the final decision will be made on the growth of salaries in the public sector and pensions. The government will work on the transformation of tax administration and curbing the gray economy in the coming period,” Brnabic said.
- Romania's Whyttest opens office in Serbia
- Czech PPF acquires Serbia's Telenor banka
- Tender for first radar system for hail protection to be announced soon
- Chinese fund readies billion-euro project in Serbia
- Germans open factory in Serbia, employ 2,500 workers
- Serbia and IMF agree on PCI program
- PM brings together large companies and startups
- Americans interested in building highway in Serbia
- Germany's Lidl launches logistics center near Belgrade
- IMF delegation visiting Serbia