Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic has said that she expects good talks with the mission of the International Monetary Fund.
“It’s important that we show them, just like we always have before, our vision of the growth of salaries and pensions and of sustainable economic growth. I expect that we will have a consensus in the days to come because the situation in the budget is good,” Brnabic told reporters in Cacak on Wednesday.
She said it was good that the seventh revision of the IMF arrangement had been completed successfully, stressing that the sitting cabinet wanted to prove itself a credible partner, just like the previous one.
“In the next three weeks, the final decision will be made on the growth of salaries in the public sector and pensions. The government will work on the transformation of tax administration and curbing the gray economy in the coming period,” Brnabic said.
- Balkan must-sees focus of Serbia's int'l tourism fair
- Serbia Completes Successful IMF Program
- Serbia to extend deadline for opening RTB Bor privatisation tender
- Serbia invests $US 20m to cut speed restrictions and upgrade lines
- Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- Serbia's central bank to buy euros to stem dinar gains - cbank governor
- Serbia to open for traffic Obrenovac-Ljig motorway section in H1
- PM on her government's road infrastructure piorities
- Lesaffre acquires Alltech’s yeast extract facility in Serbia
- Serbia – Bulgaria line modernisation agreement signed