Serbian Prime Minister Ana Brnabic has said that she expects good talks with the mission of the International Monetary Fund.
“It’s important that we show them, just like we always have before, our vision of the growth of salaries and pensions and of sustainable economic growth. I expect that we will have a consensus in the days to come because the situation in the budget is good,” Brnabic told reporters in Cacak on Wednesday.
She said it was good that the seventh revision of the IMF arrangement had been completed successfully, stressing that the sitting cabinet wanted to prove itself a credible partner, just like the previous one.
“In the next three weeks, the final decision will be made on the growth of salaries in the public sector and pensions. The government will work on the transformation of tax administration and curbing the gray economy in the coming period,” Brnabic said.
- Serbia and China sign several important documents
- Chinese investor to build 80 mln euro zinc oxide factory in Serbia
- IMF: Serbia alone received over half of region's FDIs
- Arabs to buy faltering Serbian agriculture giant
- Germany's Leoni to invest 60 mln euro in fourth factory in Serbia
- Chinese move Gorenje production from Slovenia to Serbia
- Serbia ready to become full member of CERN
- Serbia plans to build 13 mln euro car battery factory in northern
- Serbia, US sign MoU in field of infrastructure
- PPF Group outlines Telenor Serbia plans