The value of export of the 15 biggest exporters from Serbia amounted to EUR 3.7 billion in the first ten months of the current year, with the biggest exporters being Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Serbia with EUR 654.7 million and HBIS Group, the owner of Zelezara Smederevo (the Smederevo Ironworks), with EUR 638.3 million, the Ministry of Finance has announced.
They are followed by Naftna Industrija Srbije (Petroleum Industry of Serbia) with EUR 398.2 million, Tigar Tyres Pirot (EUR 333 million), Robert Bosch Belgrade (EUR 205.8 million), Petrohemija Pancevo (EUR 181.7 million), Tetra Pak Belgrade (EUR 171.8 million), Grundfos Indjija (EUR 169.5 million), RTB Bor (EUR 149.8 million) and Yura Corporation Raca (EUR 147.2 million).
The list also includes Hemofarm Vrsac (EUR 144.7 million), Leoni Prokuplje (EUR 141.4 million), Henkel (EUR 138.9 million), Gorenje (EUR 126 million) and Victoria Group (EUR 107.8 million).
Source; Serbian Monitor
- Belgrade's Nikola Tesla Airport posts Q1 2019 profit
- Zero compromise in fight against grey economy
- Business Serbia invites investors to buy stake in Komercijalna Banka
- PM praises Chinese company's performance in Serbia
- Wages could grow further, president says after IMF meeting
- Corridor 10's southern arm completed in Serbia
- There's still chance Volkswagen could come to Serbia - PM
- IMF praises Serbia for attracting foreign investments
- Indian-owned IMT shows new tractors
- Serbia to invest 30.3 mln euro in Jajinci - Mala Krsna rail line overhaul