The value of export of the 15 biggest exporters from Serbia amounted to EUR 3.7 billion in the first ten months of the current year, with the biggest exporters being Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Serbia with EUR 654.7 million and HBIS Group, the owner of Zelezara Smederevo (the Smederevo Ironworks), with EUR 638.3 million, the Ministry of Finance has announced.
They are followed by Naftna Industrija Srbije (Petroleum Industry of Serbia) with EUR 398.2 million, Tigar Tyres Pirot (EUR 333 million), Robert Bosch Belgrade (EUR 205.8 million), Petrohemija Pancevo (EUR 181.7 million), Tetra Pak Belgrade (EUR 171.8 million), Grundfos Indjija (EUR 169.5 million), RTB Bor (EUR 149.8 million) and Yura Corporation Raca (EUR 147.2 million).
The list also includes Hemofarm Vrsac (EUR 144.7 million), Leoni Prokuplje (EUR 141.4 million), Henkel (EUR 138.9 million), Gorenje (EUR 126 million) and Victoria Group (EUR 107.8 million).
Source; Serbian Monitor
- Serbia tries again to sell Novi Sad port operator
- Electronics maker Amphenol opens plant in Serbia
- Serbia to stimulate growth by attracting investments in next 3 years
- "Many Serbian companies moved part of production to China"
- Agreement reached on Serbia's old debt to Czech Republic
- Serbians "already see results of China's Belt and Road"
- National Assembly adopts Serbia's state budget for 2019
- Putin: Preferential trade deal with Serbia to be finalized
- Sinisa Mali: Serbia paid of 890mln euro of debt in one day
- Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina to send letter to EU members