The value of export of the 15 biggest exporters from Serbia amounted to EUR 3.7 billion in the first ten months of the current year, with the biggest exporters being Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Serbia with EUR 654.7 million and HBIS Group, the owner of Zelezara Smederevo (the Smederevo Ironworks), with EUR 638.3 million, the Ministry of Finance has announced.
They are followed by Naftna Industrija Srbije (Petroleum Industry of Serbia) with EUR 398.2 million, Tigar Tyres Pirot (EUR 333 million), Robert Bosch Belgrade (EUR 205.8 million), Petrohemija Pancevo (EUR 181.7 million), Tetra Pak Belgrade (EUR 171.8 million), Grundfos Indjija (EUR 169.5 million), RTB Bor (EUR 149.8 million) and Yura Corporation Raca (EUR 147.2 million).
The list also includes Hemofarm Vrsac (EUR 144.7 million), Leoni Prokuplje (EUR 141.4 million), Henkel (EUR 138.9 million), Gorenje (EUR 126 million) and Victoria Group (EUR 107.8 million).
Source; Serbian Monitor
- Macroeconomic conditions see "major improvement"
- EBRD's first investment in local currency bond in Serbia
- Serbia's Erste bank raises 3.5 billion dinars via 2-yr bond sale
- Notable performance of Serbian arms industry in Abu Dhabi
- Coca-Cola to acquire Bambi in Serbia for EUR 260 million
- Improvement of food quality and safety in Serbia
- Partnership with VINCI "strategically important" for Serbia
- "2018 record year for Serbian tourism" - driven by Chinese
- Permit issued to build Serbia's tallest building
- Serbia picks Lazard-led consortium to advise on major bank sale