Prime Minister Ana Brnabic said in Loznica that the key to the development of our country lies precisely on local economic development and family enterprises, announcing greater government support to domestic companies.
In that town, Brnabic met with Mayor Vidoje Petrovic and visited the confectionery factory Neli.
She expressed her gratitude to the company for helping employment in Serbia, given that it has more than 300 workers, saying that the key to the development of the whole country lies on companies such as “Neli”.
The Prime Minister stressed that this is why she visits domestic and family companies, with the assessment that the local management in Loznica is excellent and that other municipalities should follow their example.
In talks with representatives of local self-government, Brnabic said that it is important that this town has the Office for Local Economic Development.
The Prime Minister noted that the address register was first introduced in Loznica and that 677 streets were named, and that more than 12,300 houses were given numbers.
In terms of Rio Tinto and jadarite research, she pointed out that this is one of the most important projects in Serbia and that a feasibility study should be completed by the end of the year, a decision on the investment should be made by 2020 and by 2023, a unit for processing jadarite will be built.
Source; Government of the Republic of Serbia
- CEFTA "needs recovery to stay alive"
- Talks with Volkswagen "possibly this week"
- President discusses Morava Corridor with Bechtel-Enka
- Americans meeting with Vucic, want to build highways
- Austria's Raiffeisen does not rule out interest in Serbia's Komercijalna Banka
- Serbia and EAEU harmonize free trade deal
- Serbian town becomes center for Gorenje cooling appliances
- Serbia-Russia trade reaches USD 3.6 billion annually
- Serb goods from Kosovo big success in central Serbia stores
- Societe Generale Serbia: Profit up 35.2%, at RSD 8.2 billion