Kodar Energomontaza awarded EPC contract for upgrade of Belgrade high voltage supply network, News
Serbian based Kodar Energomontaza, the experienced EPC and turnkey company for the electricity grid market was awarded the grid network upgrade project for the capital of Belgrade.
The EPC project which includes construction of new transformer station 110/10kv aims to extend the capacity of supply for the new city business and residential center the Belgrade Waterfront. The new TS will also enable further development of this part of Belgrade and ensure reliable supply to both business and industrial consumers.
Kodar Energomontaza will design and build the new TS as a modern energy efficient facility, fully fitted into the residential surrounding. As per client special requirements, Kodar will implement high tech technical solutions of world known suppliers of electrical equipment which will also include GIS.
Working also on the development of Belgrade new city center Belgrade Waterfront, Kodar already successfully completed the design and construction of a low grid station fitted into the complex as the underground facility for electricity supply.
Electricity grid project on highway, EPC on infrastructure market
Kodar Energomontaza being market leader also on other energy market segments like infrastructure and highways, obtained another reference after completion of grid network project on highway E75 which connects EU and south Europe.
Project included challenging works on specific terrain, underground power cables installation with more than 10km of power cables installed with highest HSE standards imposed by difficult sites located between highway and railway international corridors.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects