New, 25-lane highway toll station opens near Belgrade, News
Serbian Prime Minister and President-elect Aleksandar Vucic on Thursday attended the opening of a new, 25-lane highway toll station at Vrcin, near Belgrade.
With a throughput up to 45 percent higher than at the Bubanj Potok station, which it will replace, the new station will make it possible for 5,600 vehicles to pass through each hour, Tanjug has reported.
Vucic also announced that construction works on Corridor 10’s East and South branches are “nearing completion,” and that the Serbian government would “do its best to make sure this job is done by the end of the year.”
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?