Our investment portfolio largest in Balkans, News
Mayor of Belgrade Sinisa Mali and Mayor of Astana Asset Issekeshev on Tuesday signed a protocol of intentions between the City of Belgrade and the Akimat of Astana City on further development of international and inter-regional economic ties, confirming that they will develop trade, economic, technical, social and cultural cooperation.
The two capitals will support creating favorable conditions for business cooperation, congress activities and presentations, and the protocol envisions an exchange of information in economy, science, culture and tourism.
“We have the largest investment portfolio in the Balkans and investors from Kazakhstan are welcome in Belgrade, as are those from China, the UAE, Iran and Azerbaijan”, said Mali, adding that Belgrade will present its economic potential at the Astana Expo 2017.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?