Overall volume of trade, services surpasses GDP, News
The overall volume of Serbia’s international trade and services has surpassed its GDP for the first time in many years, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia (PKS) President Marko Cadez said Wednesday.
This is a testimony to a growing openness of the Serbian economy, Cadez told reporters.
“It is a positive signal for the entire economy and it is a testimony to the fact that investments have arrived, but that foreign investors are not here to just exploit our market, but to export to other markets from our country,” Cadez noted.
IT services and fruit and vegetable exports are constantly in double digits in terms of growth, Cadez said.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects