Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment, News
Petroprocess was contracted to perform revitalization and modernization of the current continuous emission monitoring system CEMS on Serbian power utility EPS Thermal power plant Kostolac.
Petroproces plans to implement state of the art modernization upgrade of existing CEMS equipment in accordance with the highest EU standards. The modernization project is expected to be completed and commissioned in first half of the year.
Petroprocess is one of the key environment management equipment supplier of Serbian power utility EPS and its thermal power plants with number of successfully completed projects over the years.
Petroprocess Serbia is known as regional know how leading company who developed the expertise and resources to deliver fully integrated and optimized solutions for process analytics, emissions monitoring (CEMS), combustion & flame analysis,and pumping systems as well as measuring/control equipment and associated maintenance services.
For advanced monitoring of combustion processes Petroprocess is offering system for visualization of combustion processes in boilers and industrial and process furnaces.
Process knowledge and our design and installation expertise allow us to create accurate systems which provide our customers with more information on temperature distribution in combustion chambers, analysis of unbalanced combustion processes, burning analysis, slag monitoring and visualization of flame in combustion chamber, post combustion area, hoper, grate and flame front monitoring.
As well as flame visualization, Petroprocess systems additionally offer temperature determination, thermal analysis of the local temperature distribution and temperature definition in specific areas of interest.
Furthermore, Petroprocess is offering design and implementation of advanced ignition systems. Depending on customer needs, we may provide high energy electric igniters (high energy electric spark is capable to directly ignite fuel oil), flame monitors and controllers, gas igniters, pilot burners, gas/oil burners and gas control solutions.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 31, 2023 Serbia: Farmers’ associations are dissatisfied with the way in which the eAgrar system is implemented
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow