PM receives producers of “Krypton” TV series, News
Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic has met with executive producers of “Krypton”, a SyFy TV series distributed by Warner Bros.
Vucic on Tuesday received David S. Goyer and Damian Kindler, as well as director and executive producer of “Work in Progress” production Andjelka Vlaisavljevic.
According to the government’s website, they discussed “incentives for foreign film production and plans to create a regional film center in Serbia.”
Vucic “pointed out that the decree, which was adopted last year, allows the arrival of more foreign productions interested in filming in Serbia, and stressed that it is stimulating for both sides.”
These projects are important for Serbia not only in economic sense, but also in terms of marketing. We need to work on creating a positive image of the film potentials of Serbia and encourage international productions to choose our country as a destination for their projects, Vucic concluded.
Goyer thanked the Serbian government for its support of film productions, and pointed out that Serbia has a quality staff, great opportunities and potentials for recording movies.
He pointed out that so far low-budget films were produced in Serbia, noting that now thanks to the incentives of the government of Serbia, larger productions are coming.
Belgrade has a positive image as a destination for shooting movies. It is also the opportunity for young people from the Serbian world of film to work with the world’s best filmmakers and thus gain experience that would later apply in their work, said Goyer.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year