Serbia, BiH to open joint representative office in Istanbul, News
Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina will open a joint representative office for trade and tourism in Istanbul on Wednesday, Serbian Deputy PM and Minister of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications Rasim Ljajic announced after a meeting of a trilateral trade committee set up by Turkey, Serbia and BiH.
It will be place where Serbia and BiH will be able to present their economic and tourism potentials to boost the volume of trade and tourism among the three countries, Ljajic said.
The three countries have agreed that Serbia and BiH together define an infrastructure project – a motorway or a rail line section – that would also be backed by Turkey, Ljajic said in Istanbul after meeting with Turkish and Bosnian counterparts Nihat Zeybekci and Mirko Sarovic.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?