Serbia, Chech group IMG Bohemia opened a factory in Vršac, News
The Czech group IMG Bohemia from Plana on Lužajnica opened a factory for the production of plastics „IMG manufacturing doo“ in the Technology Park in Vršac. Serbia provided 1.8 million euros in subsidies, and the local self-government provided support in the preparation of planning and technical documentation.
It Is planned to employ 113 workers, the first part of which has already undergone training in the Czech Republic, it was announced on the website of the City of Vršac.
The realization of this investment is planned in three phases, with a total value of 15 million euros.
So far, the first phase has been completed, the construction of a complex worth five million euros, intended for the production of plastic products, extruded plates (used for partitions, screens, barriers, in the exterior and interior) and the production of plastic tanks.
In other phases, plants for the production of plastic parts for cars, trucks and buses will be built.
Next to the building will be built associated roads, plateaus, parking lots for passenger vehicles, pedestrian areas and a traffic connection to the existing public road, as well as two auxiliary buildings in the form of a fire tank with a pumping station and a transformer station.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?