Serbia, Daily turnover of the Stock Exchange 11.1 million dinars, News
The growth of the Belex 15 index of 0.48 percent and the Belex Lajna of 0.10 percent and the total turnover of 11.1 million dinars are the most important data about today’s work of the Belgrade Stock Exchange.
The daily winners are the shares of Aerodrom Nikola Tesla, whose growth is 2.33 percent and at the end of the day they are worth 1,887 dinars, Philip Morris Operations with a growth of 2.12 percent and a price of 7,120 dinars, Žitopek, where the shares are more valuable by 1.62 percent and cost 2,505 dinars and Mesher Tehnogas with 1.13 percent and the last price of 13,450 dinars.
The leader of the loss list are the shares of Iritel with a drop of 12.08 percent and a value of 1,055 dinars, and there are also the shares of NIS, whose value is lower by 0.52 percent and cost 770 dinars, and Dunav Osiguranja, which after a 0.17 percent decrease they are worth 1,197 dinars at the end of the day.
The largest turnover of four million dinars was realized on the shares of Dunav Osiguranje, followed by Lasta, NIS and Mešer Tehnogas, where the amounts are below one million dinars, and Metalac, whose shares had a turnover of less than half a million.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute