Serbia, Every project is crucial, and small growth is significant, News
At the session of the Council for the Coordination of Activities and Measures for the Growth of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP), it was concluded that in the first quarter of 2023, the recovery of industrial production was achieved, as well as growth in the service sector, announced the Government of Serbia.
At the session, it was particularly emphasized that foreign trade and energy have achieved growth. Also, capital projects were implemented in a significant capacity, especially in the areas of road and railway infrastructure, writes Danas. Prime Minister Ana Brnabić stressed that every project is important and that every ministry, local self-government and public company must work hard to meet the deadlines for the completion of projects, all in order to achieve greater economic growth.
When it comes to agricultural production, it was noted at the meeting that it is necessary to find new markets for the export of wheat, corn and raspberries. Special emphasis was placed on additional incentives for animal husbandry, as well as eAgrar.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 4, 2023 Serbia, Is gold laying under the dust?
- June 4, 2023 Air Serbia’s popularity and traffic are increasing
- June 4, 2023 Is gold fever taking over in Serbia?