Serbia, From January 19 to 23, the Tax Administration is sending solutions for the year 2023, News
In the period from January 19 to 23, 2023, the decision on the tax obligations of lump-sum entrepreneurs, as well as the report on the method of determining the lump-sum income, will be submitted electronically through the portal of the Tax Administration (eTax), according to the official website of the Tax Administration.
All those who decide to swim in the waters of the lump-sum entrepreneur will receive a report on the method of determining the lump-sum income and a decision on the established obligation in electronic form. It will arrive in the tax box through the eTax portal within 48 hours from the day of registration of the establishment of the business entity in the Agency for Business Registers.
The decision is delivered in electronic form through the Tax Administration portal and is considered delivered on the day it is posted on the Tax Administration portal, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Tax Procedure and Tax Administration, it was stated on the official website.
To access the portal of the Tax Administration, a qualified electronic certificate is required, which is issued by five certification bodies in the Republic of Serbia (MUP, JP PTT, Serbian Chamber of Commerce, Halcom, E-Smart Systems). Officially, if access to the tax box is made by another person on behalf of the flat rate entrepreneur, the taxpayer is obliged to authorize that person.
Monthly advance payments based on taxes and contributions for mandatory social insurance for the year 2023 are paid with reference to the number, in the structure of which the payment authorization number (BOP) was assigned for the year 2023.
Also, as part of the decision, examples of completed payment forms for taxes and contributions for mandatory social insurance were submitted.
Taxpayers can additionally be informed through the Contact Center of the Tax Administration on the phone numbers: 0700 700 007 and 011/331 01 11, as well as at the counter “Your Taxpayer”, in 37 branches of the Tax Administration throughout Serbia.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority