Serbia, GDP growth of 0.4 percent in the Q4 of 2022, News
The real growth of the gross domestic product in the fourth quarter of 2022, compared to the same period of the previous year, was 0.4 percent, the Republic Statistical Office (RZS) announced.
RZS also states that the seasonally adjusted series of data shows a growth of gross domestic product in the fourth quarter of 2022 of 0.7 percent compared to the previous quarter.
The real growth of gross domestic product in 2022, obtained on the basis of quarterly calculation, was 2.3 percent compared to the previous year.
The annual growth rate of the gross domestic product, as a result of the annual calculation, will be published on October 2, 2023.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 31, 2023 Serbia: Farmers’ associations are dissatisfied with the way in which the eAgrar system is implemented
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow