Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow, News
The Government of Serbia has increased toll prices, so from tomorrow they will be 14 percent more expensive if they are paid in cash, and by 8 percent for drivers who pay the toll electronically.
The toll for passenger cars on the Belgrade-Preševo section increases from 1,490 to 1,699 dinars, and if paid electronically, the toll is 1,609 dinars.
On the Belgrade-Paraćin section, the toll has increased from 580 dinars to 661 dinars, and for electronic payment it is 626 dinars.
The toll on the Belgrade-Niš section will increase from 890 dinars to 1,015 dinars, and for e-payment to 961 dinars.
From Belgrade to Leskovac, the toll has increased from 1,020 dinars to 1,163 dinars, and 1,102 dinars for electronic payment.
The Belgrade-Dimitrovgrad toll will increase in price from 1,310 dinars to 1,493 dinars, and 1,415 dinars for e-payment. The fee for the Belgrade-Sid section increases from 420 dinars to 479 dinars and 454 dinars for payment by tag.
On the Belgrade-Subotica section, instead of 640 dinars, drivers will pay 730 dinars tolls, and 691 dinars electronically.
The toll on the Belgrade-Čačak (Pakovraće) section is 470 dinars, and will increase to 536 dinars or 508 dinars if paid electronically.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute