Serbia, The EU will award grants for creative and innovative ideas in the field of tourism and cultural heritage, News
The European Union will award grants for creative and innovative ideas in the field of tourism and cultural heritage. The total financial support will amount to more than 200,000 euros, of which 12 projects in six municipalities and cities in Serbia will be awarded.
The purpose of these projects is to enrich the tourist offer in an innovative and sustainable way and thereby contribute to the economic empowerment of local communities. The projects will be supported through the program “EU for cultural heritage and tourism”, which is implemented within the framework of the German Organization for International Cooperation (GIZ), and the goal is the development of tourism and the promotion of cultural and historical heritage. Cultural institutions, public companies, associations and tourist organizations are the creators and carriers of these innovative projects that will be implemented in Topola, Negotin, Donji Milanovac, Kladovo, Zaječar and Golupac.
By supporting creative, sustainable, digital and interactive ideas, the “EU for Cultural Heritage and Tourism” project seeks to increase the competitiveness of local partners and help them create new tourism products.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 27, 2023 Serbia borrowed another 6.21 billion dinars through bonds
- March 27, 2023 Serbia is opening a new gate of diversification for gas supply
- March 27, 2023 Air Serbia operates according to the summer flight schedule