Serbia paid off 100 billion dinars or about 850 million euros of old debt, News
Despite this debt repayment, today the state has 287 billion dinars in its account, according to the ministry.
Also, the Ministry of Finance says that the state is completely liquid and fulfills all its obligations on time.
At the beginning of the year, Minister of Finance Siniša Mali told Tanjug that Serbia has enough money in the account to settle all its obligations, including the return of external debt, which amounts to about 30 percent of the total debt for 2023, or about 184 billion dinars.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 31, 2023 Serbia: Farmers’ associations are dissatisfied with the way in which the eAgrar system is implemented
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow