Serbia, The export value of organic products increased 15 times in the past 10 years, News
In Serbia, the value of exports of organic products has increased more than 15 times in the past 10 years, announced the Serbian Chamber of Commerce.
In 2021, compared to 2020, exports jumped by 53 percent and amounted to 57.4 million euros.
“Serbia as a producer of organic products has existed on the world market for more than 20 years, and during that time all indicators show rapid and stable development”, said Bojana Lalović from the Center for the Organization of Fairs, Manifestations and Events of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce.
At the moment, there are more than 7,000 producers, and many of them regularly participate in international fairs, where they promote their organic products.
He explains that Serbia has been continuously present at the leading International Fair of Organic Products “BioFać” in Nuremberg, Germany for more than a decade.
First, the performance was organized by the National Organization of Serbia Organika (NASO), and from 2019, the Chamber of Commerce of Serbia and the Development Agency of Serbia take over this role through the entire preparation of the organization and financial support of the performance of domestic organic companies at the “BioFać” fair.
The success of the “BioFać” fair was also contributed by the cooperation since 2019 with the Swiss Export Promotion Program (SIPPO), which actively works with the Chamber to increase the capacity of both service organizers and export organic companies.
“At the upcoming BioFać 2023 fair, which will be held from February 14 to 17 next year, 11 companies from Serbia will take part”, announced Lalović.
Under the slogan “WE SPEAK ORGANIC”, Serbian organic producers will present their range of products, from fresh, dried, lyophilized and frozen fruits and vegetables, organic cereal products, flour and pasta, organic fruit jams, to honey and dried mushrooms.
The fair will be attended by “Agro-Bis” from Blac, “YUGOTREJD”, “BMD” and “Drenovac” from Arilje, “EcoAgri Serbia” from Bela Crkva, “ES Komerc” from Prijepolje, “Frutorga” from Prokuplje, “ITN Group – Eko Povlen” from Kosjerić, “Master Food” from Užice, “Menex” from Kruševac, and “Cmana – Medino branch” from Krnjevo, RTV reports.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects