Serbia, Corn and wheat prices grew on Product Exchange, News
The growth of corn prices by 4.23 percent and wheat by 6.51 percent marked this week’s trading on the Product Exchange.
The weekly report states that corn was traded in the range of 22.7 to 24 dinars per kilogram without VAT. The weighted price is 23.52 dinars, which is an increase of 4.23 percent compared to seven days earlier.
Exchange contracts for wheat were concluded in a wide price range from 23.5 to 26 dinars per kilogram without VAT, depending on the quality parameters. The weighted price Is 24.67 dinars without VAT, which is an increase of 6.51 percent compared to the previous week. Soybeans were sold in the range of 56 to 56.5 dinars per kilogram without VAT, with the calculation of quality, and the price weight is 56.25 dinars.
Sunflower meal with 33 percent protein was traded at a price of 37 to 37.5 dinars per kilogram without VAT. At the Product Exchange, a total of 3,700 tons of goods were traded, the financial value of which is 103.2 million dinars.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, The credit activity of banks towards the non-monetary sector continued to slow down
- June 8, 2023 The Government of Serbia has defined a quota in the market premium system for solar power plants
- June 8, 2023 Serbia, Chinese Zijin Copper is expanding: it owns a five percent stake in Belt and Road Institute