Serbia, The Ministry of Economy supported five projects of the automotive industry and electrical equipment, News
In December, the Ministry of Economy supported new investments in the automotive industry and the production of electrical equipment. These are five multi-year investment projects with renowned companies and world-renowned manufacturers of parts and equipment that will bring high technology and production processes and employ over 420 people.
As stated on the website of the ministry, the companies in question are Muehlbauer Automation, Nidec Electric Motor Serbia, Nidec Elesys Europe, Schiebel Components and Knauf Insulation.
By the end of 2025, Muehlbauer Automation plans to invest EUR 29.5 million in the construction of a new factory for the production of machines for the production of batteries and fuel cells in Stara Pazova and employ 150 new workers.
Nidec Electric Motor Serbia will invest EUR 93 million in Novi Sad by the end of 2026, and employ 116 new workers by the end of 2024. The investment refers to equipping a plant for the production of electronic equipment for motor vehicles. The main markets of the NIDEC EUROPE BV group, within which it operates, are the countries of Europe and Asia.
The company Nidec Elesys Europe is implementing an investment related to equipping a plant for the production of electrical and electronic parts for motor vehicles, the implementation of which will employ at least 100 new workers for an indefinite period and invest 37 million EUR by the end of 2024.
The company Schiebel Components plans to open a production facility in Serbia that will produce actuators for the markets of Europe, Asia, the USA and Russia. The company will invest a little less than EUR 2 million and employ 40 new workers in Jagodina.
The company Knauf Insulation operates in the field of production of insulation materials and owns a plant for the production of insulation materials in Surdulica. The group’s main markets are Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, North Macedonia, Albania and Montenegro. As stated on the ministry’s website, this company will make an investment of almost EUR 17 million and employ 15 new workers in Surdulica.
During January 2023, the Ministry of Economy will start the joint implementation of projects with the companies AKU Italia Srl (Milotex), Flammat, Natura Trade (third reinvestment) and Don Don (second reinvestment), eKapija writes.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- June 9, 2023 20 years of Microsoft in Serbia
- June 9, 2023 What does the withdrawal of the Draft Law on Business Companies mean for Serbia?
- June 9, 2023 Serbia, Returning inflation to a downward trajectory is a priority