Serbian companies agreed on exports worth around 11 million euros, News
Companies from Serbia, organized by the Serbian Chamber of Commerce (PKS) and the Development Agency of Serbia (RAS), presented themselves at the International Food Industry Fair SIAL in Paris, and agreed on exports worth around 11 million euros, the PKS announced on Friday.
During the five days of the fair, companies from Serbia had more than 1,200 bilateral talks with potential partners, and the most meetings they had with partners from the region, the European Union, Turkey, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt, as well as Canada and the United States of America State, reports Beta.
PKS representative Bojana Lalović said that 29 Serbian companies promoted their production and export potential in Paris from October 15 to 19 within two national pavilions, one for ready-made and the other for frozen products.
Companies from Belgrade, Bečej, Arilje, Požega, Leskovac, Kruševac, Kraljevo, Valjevo, Kanjiža, Niš, Prijepolje…
The Laki company reminded that they are at the fair for the fourth time and that, despite the break due to the virus pandemic, they renewed and made new important contacts with interested partners from all over the world.
“SIAL is a great opportunity to promote our products, we met new clients and the latest trends in food production”, said the company’s commercial director, Miloš Jeremić.
From the family company Frigo-Paun, which also presented its frozen fruit products at the fair, they pointed out that the company established new contacts thanks to the fair and that they expect the continuation of agreements with potential customers.
The SIAL fair is held every other year, and after a four-year break due to the pandemic, more than 7,200 exhibitors from 119 countries gathered at this world’s leading exhibition of the food industry in Paris, presenting more than 400,000 products, Biznis writes.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year
- May 26, 2023 Serbia, Zijin Group and the port of Bar in cooperation through the transport of copper
- May 26, 2023 Serbian friendship with Qatar will continue through new ICT projects