The state collected another 22.3 billion dinars through bonds, News
On Tuesday, the Public Debt Administration sold two-year bonds from the reopened issue that mature on January 25, 2025.
The volume of the auction was 72.8 billion dinars with a coupon rate of five percent, while the volume of demand was 26.6 billion dinars, and 2.23 million pieces of bonds were sold, with a nominal value of 22.3 billion dinars.
Government bonds, as announced by the Public Debt Administration, were sold at a yield rate of 5.85 percent on an annual basis, and the coupon payment in the amount of five percent will be made annually, every January 25 until the maturity date.
With that auction, the auction plan for February was fulfilled, and the Public Debt Administration announced two bond auctions for March.
The first is scheduled for March 7, when 12.5-year dinar bonds with a coupon rate of 4.5 percent will be offered. The planned volume of sales is 10 billion dinars.
Bonds denominated in euros will be on the market on March 23. An auction of two-year bonds with a coupon of five percent is scheduled for that day, and the planned volume of sales is 30 million euros.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- March 31, 2023 Serbia: Farmers’ associations are dissatisfied with the way in which the eAgrar system is implemented
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, Export growth in February 14.9 percent compared to the same month in 2022
- March 31, 2023 Serbia, New toll prices apply from tomorrow