Government of Serbia adopted the “Road Map for Energy Support”, News
The document that will further strengthen the state’s institutional response to the energy crisis was adopted at the proposal of that ministry.
The road map is focused on immediate needs with the aim of providing support to the most deprived households and small and medium-sized enterprises in these times of crisis, but also to continue on the path of energy transition, said the Minister of Mining and Energy Dubravka Đedović.
Once again, she thanked the European Union for recognizing the importance of supporting our country during the world energy crisis and for allocating significant financial resources.
The adoption of the “Road Map for Energy Support” is of great importance for the further improvement of energy stability in Serbia, she said.
The document was agreed through a public consultative process with all interested parties, public institutions, civil society organizations, the European Commission, as well as international financial institutions, Dnevnik reports.
- January 31, 2023 Steel/aluminium fabrication and sourcing to Serbia
- January 19, 2023 Serbia, Petroproces successfully commissioned system for blast furnace gas for HBIS Steel Mill
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, The state subsidizes the price of electricity and gas
- February 7, 2023 Serbia’s public debt is 55.2 percent of GDP
- February 7, 2023 Serbia, It is too early to conclude that the opening of a mine at the “Čoka Rakita” site is possible