Chinese investors showed great interest in Serbian-Chinese industrial park, News
President of the „China Road and Bridge Corporation“ (CRBC) Du Fei said that companies from the four most developed provinces from China are interested in investing in the Serbian-Chinese industrial park, the Government of Serbia announced. Du Fei discussed with Prime Minister Ana Brnabić about the projects that this company is implementing in Serbia and about future plans for cooperation.
Speaking about the construction of the Serbian-Chinese industrial park in Borča, the Prime Minister emphasized that it is important that the construction of that investment plan starts soon, since that project is also important for attracting investors and the economic growth of Serbia, according to the press release.
Brnabić said that for Serbia “it is extremely important that Chinese businessmen invest in high-tech projects, which represent the future” and reminded that the Chinese company CRBC is already successfully operating in Serbia on capital projects in the field of traffic infrastructure and environmental protection.
Also, Du Fei indicated that investors are interested in exploring the market and its opportunities for progress. The meeting in the Government was also attended by the Chinese ambassador to Serbia, Chen Bo.
Sign up for business updates & specials.
- May 11, 2023 Mining Industry, Science and Communications, bridging the gaps
- May 11, 2023 Communicating Energy, new tech industries communications
- May 9, 2023 Serbia economy briefing: Transformation of “Elektroprivreda Srbija”
- April 24, 2023 Without sustainable mining, there is no renewable future
- March 25, 2023 Europe revives mining to reduce dependence on the import of key raw materials, the advantages of Serbia as materials supplier
- March 8, 2023 Calcium Carbonate Industry, Reshaping the Market Growth, Serbian supplier to match European industrial demand
- February 28, 2023 Serbian exploitation miner Belkalhan could become EU primary supplier of Graphite critical raw material
- February 28, 2023 Calcite/calcium carbonate premium quality supplier from Serbia opening supply contracts for 24,25, pharmaceutical/chemical/food processing industry opportunity for JV
- February 16, 2023 Serbian Belkalhan calcite & graphite mining developer invites JV partners for joint critical raw materials exploitation
- February 15, 2023 Petroprocess to modernize EPS power plant CEMS system with state of the art equipment
- May 29, 2023 What is the amendment of the regulation on subsidy for investors bringing to Serbia
- May 29, 2023 Hungarian aspiration towards Serbian hydropower plants: what happened after EPS became a joint-stock company?
- May 27, 2023 Serbia, Demand for loans was reduced in the first quarter of this year